A+ Thesis Statement: Animal Testing is worse than Pearl Harbor…
A successful thesis statement is not worded as a question. It must be a statement written in your own words. It is not persuasive and it can be debatable. It must make a claim that others might agree or disagree with. Since each essay topic is debatable, a thesis statement for animal testing must be as well. A basic template for a great thesis statement would be:
Animal Testing is bad/good … because REASON 1, REASON 2, REASON 3.
You should be able to defend your reasons with evidence from your research. The reasons you choose will be the ones that you plan to defend in the rest of your paper. You also must take a stance one way or the other on whether the topic is good or bad and then defend that stance. Make sure to not to take too wide of an angle to the point where you get lost. A focused essay will be much easier to write (and read) then an essay that tries to cover too much.
Persuasive writing, also called an argument essay, employs sensibleness and purpose to show that one point is more appropriate than another is. It endeavors to convince a reader to accept a certain point of view or to take a particular action. The argument must always use sound reasoning and solid evidence by stating facts, giving logical reasons, using examples, and quoting experts.
When planning for persuasive writing, choose which side you are going to propose, and what solution is best. Then, decide the audience you are persuading and thoroughly research the topic with legitimate sources. Test the thesis. It must have two sides of the issue. Read over the pros and con topics of animal testing. For example, is medical animal testing ethically wrong or is it justifiable based on the evidence? Prove it is accurate with facts of truth. Lastly, figure out what evidence you will include and in what order you will present the evidence. Remember to consider your purpose, your audience, and your topic. Disprove the opposing argument. Understand the opposite viewpoint of your position and then counter it by providing contrasting evidence or by finding mistakes and inconsistencies in the logic of the opposing argument.
However, if writing is not easy for you, it is acceptable to get help in writing the argumentative or persuasive essay.
persuasive essay topics animals
Here are some sound essay topics and the thesis statement should be easy to get from these:
- Medical Animal Testing Is Ethically Wrong.
- Medical Animal Testing Is Justifiable.
- Animal Testing Is Justifiable In Some Cases (E.G., Medical), But Not In Others (E.G., Cosmetics)
- Circuses Are Not Good For Animals
animal testing essay examples
A helpful tip for designing an animal testing essay or speech is to write out an animal testing argumentative essay outline. For example, writing an essay based on an argumentative animal cruelty thesis statement:
Here is an example of an outline:
Thesis: Animal cruelty is a growing problem in today’s society, and it needs to be stopped as soon as possible.
What is the problem?
Why is this a problem?
This is a problem because …blah, blah. According to blah blah …
Why should the above fact to everyone else? According to blah …
History of Animal Cruelty
What caused this?
How did it happen?
Explain why the above is a problem. (According to whom)
This means that…
Another reason animal cruelty is happening is….
Why should the above fact about your topic matter to everyone else?
This means that…
How can we fix it?
According to blah…
How would the above idea fix the problems?
Why should everyone become informed about animal cruelty and how to prevent it?
Why is this better than before?
This is better than before because:
Paragraph 5: Conclusion
This is just an example of an outline. It is very hard to decide what to write even after deciding the outline. The writers at BBQ Papers are always glad to help improve the quality of your work. The professional assigned will be an expert in the specific topic you choose and the information will never be shared with anyone. We are fast reliable and have a fast turnaround.
environmental persuasive speech topics
A persuasive speech is given to convince the audience to accept your viewpoint or a specific perspective on topics. If you are planning a persuasive speech, you should think about a topic that can create a mental picture in the minds of your audience. Another important factor when picking a persuasive speech topic is to choose a topic that can provoke your audience a little. If you stir up a little emotion in your audience, you will keep their attention. Moreover, that will make your speech better!
- The subject of the environment is very relevant to current arguments. Here are some great topics to give a speech on.
- The reasonableness of solar power, biomass energy, and wind energy- The potential for renewable energy sources to satisfy global demand for energy if implemented worldwide is doable.
- Should we reduce the use of natural resources? – “There is a direct connection between energy use and the environment. Consuming less power reduces the amount of toxic fumes released by power plants, conserves the earth’s natural resources, and protects ecosystems from destruction. Taking steps to reduce your energy intake will contribute to a better environment (United States Environmental Protection Agency, 2018).”
- Water pollution – Having access to potable water is going to be thing of the past
- Air pollution – we might need to carry oxygen cylinders instead of laptop bags. “Despite dramatic progress cleaning the air since 1970, air pollution in the United States continues to harm people’s health and the environment. (United States Environmental Protection Agency, 2018)”.
- Cleanliness of the community is critical to growth and development
- Should we be conserving oil in the ground?
- Trees- are we ruining the forestation by too much use of wood- “Cutting down trees is necessary to produce wood for construction, paper and other applications, but logging and other activities that kill trees can actually lead to undesirable impacts on ecosystems and the environment as a whole (Hamel, 2018) ”.
What should I write my research paper on?
There are many topics on which to write a research paper on.
- “Is Stem Cell Research the end of Animal Testing?” is a very relevant topic today. “Animal testing had been a big part of developing new medicines, but it is accompanied by a host of ethical concerns. Stem cell models could eventually make it unnecessary. Are there equally relevant models that do not come with the moral dilemma? There are certainly alternatives.”
- Do beauty products suffer from negative publicity if they conduct trials on Animals? It is easy to forget that the products we use every day are potentially tested on animals. Is animal testing pointless? Is the science of it ineffective? Why do we still do it?
- Human Testing Vs. Animal Testing – Do animal testing translate to replication for human trials?
- Ethics and Moral Values of Animal Testing – Because animals such as mice and rats share physiological and genetic similarities with humans, animal testing can be extremely helpful for medical science but ….there exists debate over the ethics of animal testing.
- Do animals have the same moral rights as humans when it comes to testing on them? According to Palmer, (2010), we must conclude that animals have the same moral status as human beings. Furthermore, that moral status is grounded on rights.
- Keeping wild-caught exotic pets is inhumane – “It is illegal to possess potentially dangerous wild exotic animals but belong in their natural habitat and not in the hands of private individuals as “pets”. By their very nature, these animals are wild and potentially dangerous and, as such; do not adjust well to a captive environment (Palmer, 2010)”.
- Genetic modification of livestock has numerous benefits, such as creating more meat per animal. “Human beings have modified almost every domesticated foodstuff, plant, and animal through traditional breeding techniques, so why not genetic modification as well (Palmer, 2010).”
- Genetic modification of livestock is unethical or potentially dangerous for the environment. There are also concerns that genetically modified animals could pose long-term risks to the environment.
Of course, it would be acceptable to get help writing your paper. The writers at BBQ Papers are thoroughly screened to make sure they are experts in the subject they are writing or consulting on and BBQ Papers pulls talent from all fifty states. Whether you are looking for English Lit, a manufacturing dissertation, or a persuasive essay or speech for animal testing, the BBQ Papers team is the most trusted across the board.
Writing papers consumes a huge part of university classes and it is difficult to juggle work as well. Stress can drive a person down especially if writing does not come easy for you. In school years, writing assignments vary so much that it is hardly possible to understand and cope with all of them. Students have to work on new, more complicated tasks every year, and spend a lot of time and effort on each one. What makes papers even better for class work is that they are one of the shortest in the program, and, therefore, take less time to write and check, which makes them an ideal fit for schools. If you were to look at the number of papers that are available for class instruction, it would be difficult to fathom being an expert in all of them. However, essay writing and speech giving are unavoidable. In addition, it is valuable to make each one of them look neat and professional while making sure you write them to the instructions required. If you do write the paper, you should also ask someone to review your paper, as you cannot spot every mistake and assess the quality of your own work adequately. If you want to make sure your work will bring you a nice mark, it is better to use help of specialists, especially, if or when you find yourself in a situation where you do not have enough time and materials, or other obstacles take up too much time. There is no need to panic or start preparing a work hurriedly and carelessly, as there is a professional, who is always ready to give whatever advice you need. There is no need to worry about deciding to use this paper advice service, as the work will be very original and free of mistakes. If there is a need for revision, we will gladly take care of that upon request.
Therefore, if the word ‘essay’ still gives you chills, it is important to remember how you will benefit from a writing service such as BBQ Papers.
The professional assigned will be an expert in the specific topic you choose and the information will never be shared with anyone. We are fast reliable and have a fast turnaround with ultra-fast delivery. All work is confidential and it is based on your preferences so it is authentically yours. It will not be shared with anyone. It is also plagiarism free as the writers use professional software to scan papers for any duplication.
The best thing is our papers are very affordable for everyone. The BBQ team expects hard work done right so if there is a special request, we will take care of that at no additional cost.
Prices can be found on the prices page of the website.
In rare cases, the prices listed on the prices page may be adjusted depending on the exact details of your project.
Being given masses of responsibilities and not having sufficient time to achieve them is a standard circumstances for students– no matter what they have chosen to accomplish. Yet, it is mandatory to complete these infinite tasks, papers, reports, evaluations, and on time as well.
BBQ Papers writing service experts are prepared to support students and to share their knowledge as well as experience with them 24/7. By functioning in numerous desirable ranges, our specialists are prepared to write papers of high value in just a few hours, or even one hour, if needed. It is not difficult for them create an extraordinary thesis statement, to complete a paper with a stimulating idea, or provide the latest standards in formatting.
Hamel, G. (2018). The Effects of Cutting down Trees on the Ecosystem. Hunker.
“Palmer, C. (2010). Animal ethics in context. New York: Columbia Univ. Press”.
“United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2018). Air Pollution: Current and Future
Challenges. United States Environmental Protection Agency”.
Posted By -