MNG2601/201 3 1 INTRODUCTION Dear Student The purpose of this tutorial letter is to provide you with feedback on Assignment 01. The assignments and feedback on these assignments constitute a vital part of your learning, and will assist you in preparing for the next assignment and the examination. Although the questions in Assignment 01 should give you a good indication of the types of questions you can expect in the examination, please note that we do not repeat assignment questions in the examination. 2 COMMENTS ON ASSIGNMENT 01 The table below provides model answers to the 30multiple-choice questions in Assignment 01. It also provides you with references to the prescribed book and an explanation of the model answers in cases where answers are not directly derived from the prescribed book. Please study the comments carefully and compare your answers to the model answers. QUESTION ANSWER REFERENCE IN PRESCRIBED BOOK EXPLANATION WHERE NECESSARY 1 1 Scientific management theory Chapter 1, Page 42 4 Human needs and motivationChapter 1, Page 14 3 2 Contingency theory Chapter 1, Page 20 4 2 scientific, administrative Chapter 1, Page 4–8 5 1 working with and through others Chapter 2, Page 30 6 2
MNG2601 General Management – Semester 1
MNG2601 General Management
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Semester, 2nd Level, BCom, Management, Premium, Study Groups
- MNG2601 STUDY PACK.pdf
- MNG2601 2015 NOTES TWP (Buzy).docx
- Study Unit 1 - 13
- MNG2601 2017 NOTES TWP.pdf
- MNG2601 STUDY PACK 2017.pdf
- MNG2601 Study Timetable Calender.docx
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MNG2601 General Management enables students to apply management skills, roles and functions in the wider context of the organisation as an open system, interacting with its market and macro environment.
Prescribed Book for MNG2601 General Management
|Title||Contemporary management principles|
|Publisher||Cape Town: Juta.|
Resources for MNG2601-MNG2016 General Management
Back to top