Most people learn knowledge because they hope to obtain an ideal job for themselves. For my part, it is also an important reason that I learn knowledge.
For my future working environment, I would like to work in marketing sector. Marketing has more to do with identifying customer needs and developing the right products to satisfy those needs, and it reaches are public through advertising. I hope that the company is located in Central Business District, and there are about a great hundred employees in the company.
In addition, I think that the private secretary would be my ideal job through long studying and working. As the private secretary, I should help Director of Marketing to handle and answer his business correspondence, keep multifarious files and records of company, especially relating to some files and records of Director of Marketing, and take minutes of the meetings which is attended by him. Certainly, besides the salary, I expect to get some perks. For example, holidays and vacation time, Employee Assistance Program, social functions, subsidized health coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and competitive health care benefit coverage, including medical, dental, vision, life and so on. I need also grasp some professional knowledge about marketing, computer skills, negotiation skills, and experience of study abroad, except my basic knowledge for the job.
In conclusion, because I know to speak and act cautiously, and I am very good at paperwork and daily routine, I feel that I might be suitable for the private secretary in the future.
While this question may seem inconsequential at the time of the interview, this one can actually keep you apart from others who share the same educational qualifications or even have the same experience.
If asked about your ideal job, you should ensure the interviewer that you wish to have a job that gives you professional progress as well as creative satisfaction, along with providing a stability that is required by every person.
How would you describe your ideal job – Your ideal work environment?
Your answer to this question should be:
“I would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my best.”
Other good answers to the ‘dream job’ interview question could be:
- A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization.
- A teamwork-oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create and take initiatives.
- A job that my skills are utilized to the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
- I would prefer the company culture to be very team oriented and focused on delivering real measurable results while still maintaining a friendly and respectful work environment.
- My ideal job would be – Open, supportive, entrepreneurial, stimulating, collaborative, inspiring, focused on fostering strengths.
- I would love to work in a job in which I can work both by myself and with others to achieve the end result. I am very self-motivated so I am interested in working in an atmosphere where I can continuously learn new things and improve my skills.
- My ideal job is – Friendly, fast paced, available to learning new things, challenging and of course opportunity for career advancement.
- A workplace that is open to communication, staff that are approachable and willing to listen as well as give feedback.
- I flourish in an environment that allows me to grow my position and gives me learning opportunities. Work environments where trust and team work are keys to success. I really enjoy working with teams and feel mutual trust and respect is a necessary component to any job.
- An environment with various sized teams of equally passionate, creative and intelligent people on projects that are both exciting and practical.
- I would prefer working in an interesting and professional job where everybody work hard and help each other to succeed as a team.
- A job where I can use my creative abilities to support, aid and mentor other professionals.
- The workplace that gives enough space and helps employees to grow. There should be healthy team work, good communication, mutual understanding between each team member. A workplace where there is respect for individual’s ideas and always appreciate good work as well as knowledge.
Ads By Google