Controversial Essay Topic On Vegetarianism – 20 Questions You Can Investigate
There are many reasons as to why people become vegetarians; for example, some people will be vegetarians as a result of religious beliefs, whilst others do so for reasons relating to animal cruelty. In fact, it is also possible to be a vegetarian for various health reasons, as well as a variety of dietary restrictions that people may face due to allergies. As a result, it is possible to write a good-quality essay about a range of different topics related to vegetarian, with 20 controversial ideas outlined below.
- Is it morally wrong to be a vegetarian?
- Do vegetarians deny animals the right to life as a result of fewer animals needing to be bred for human consumption?
- In relation to the strict rules it to buy vegans, are vegetarians simply hypocrites if they eat dairy products and other foodstuffs that involves animals in some way?
- Should everybody be vegetarian for a particular number of days each week or month?
- Are vegetarians less healthy than those who eat meat?
- Is it possible to have an exciting diet as a vegetarian?
- Should restaurants have an obligation to provide a vegetarian option?
- Could vegetarianism help to save the world?
- In terms of farming, to what extent does vegetarianism increase or decrease the amount of resources required for a healthy diet?
- Is it wrong to raise a child as a vegetarian?
- Should restaurants and other commercial kitchens have a separate area for vegetarian food production?
- A comparison of the food costs for vegetarians and meat eaters
- Is it ever acceptable for a vegetarian to eat meat?
- Should vegetarians eat what is given to them at dinner parties and other social occasions, or is it acceptable to demand a vegetarian option?
- What legal options should be available to vegetarians who are accidentally fed meat products by commercial restaurants and other businesses in the food industry?
- If a vegetarian is willing to wear leather products does that make them a hypocrite?
- What products, which are made in part or wholly using animal products, might vegetarians accidentally use without realizing what the products are actually made from?
- A comparison of vegetarianism as a result of religious beliefs compared with vegetarianism for other reasons
- A comparison of how vegetarianism is accepted in different countries around the world
- Are there any health benefits to living a vegetarian lifestyle, and do they outweigh any negatives?
Need help with essay? Try this service: VivaEssays.com - expert essay writers for hire online. Looking for good paper writer? Visit this paper writing service: http://paperwritten.com/ - professional term paper writers.
Inspiring Persuasive Essay Topics On Vegetarianism
A persuasive essay is designed to get you to create a paper in which you persuade your audience on an opinion in relation to a topic. You have to choose a topic that has both individuals who agree on the topic and those who disagree. There are two sides to most opinions. You will choose one of these sides and then work to prove it. You will need to employ your opinion in this type of paper. You will want to prove that opinion so that you can try and get your reader to agree with it. When you are writing about vegetarianism, you will need to find a topic that is controversial.
Vegetarians do not eat meat. Some vegetarians will eat eggs and dairy products and others do not eat anything from animals. When you want to write a persuasive topic, you need to make sure that you find an interesting topic to write about. When you are writing a persuasive essay, you will choose a topic that has two sides. You will argue one side or the other. Here are a list of some inspiring topics to write about.
- Eating meat is the only way to be healthy
- Evolving to vegetarian will increase the chances of life on Earth
- The health benefits of vegetarian food
- Eating meat is inhumane
- Meats are chocked full of pesticides and antibiotics
- Growth hormones are dangerous to our health
- Vegetarians can only eat at vegetarian restaurants
Once you have chosen a topic, you will want to start creating your outline. You will want to focus on proving your topic. For example, if you are writing a paper on eating meat being an inhumane practice, you will want to create a thesis that states this fact and then work to prove it. You will write something like: eating meat is inhumane because the animals are treated horribly before they are killed, the animals are breed for death, and they are slaughtered for nothing at times.
You will give some background information in your introductory paragraph. Then in the body paragraphs, you will work to prove your points. Each one of the topics should have its own paragraph. You can use direct quotes to help prove your points as long as you don’t use too many. You will end with a conclusion.
Looking for essay writing help? Purchase custom essays from experienced essay writing service.